Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creative Spotlight : Where The Hell Is Matt?


I long to find a way to combine everything I have passion for into a profession. I suppose that's part of why I am doing this blog -- I simply want to do what I do and somehow follow its path to a purpose. I don't know why I do what I do. All I know is that I enjoy it. So naturally I admire people like Matt who has managed to turn his goofy dance into a job.

If you don't know about Matt, he did a little video of himself dancing the same dance in various locations while on a trip around the world. Stride gum found out about the video and hired him to shoot more videos of himself dancing around the world. The videos are no longer new, but they still make me smile. Check them out at www.wherethehellismatt.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment