Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Journal (04/02/11 - 04/08/11)

I finally reached a day when I had no photos by the end of the day.  That's when I took Saturday's shot of my daughter's new markers. Officially, I haven't missed a day, but I sure feel like I missed that one.

04.02.11 - New markers for the obsessive one.



04.03.11 - Improvements to the studio.

04.04.11 - Using up her dividends.

04.05.11 - Drinking the last drops of ice cream.

04.06.11 - Watching the big girls.

04.07.11 - Taking lead.

04.08.11 - Finding the red ones.
I also noticed that I don't like to post photos without people in them. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like the ones without people aren't as interesting. I'm trying to remind myself that whatever shot I like that day is a good representation of not just what I saw that day, but also what I felt. I need to keep in mind that on a different day, I probably would have shot a situation completely differently based on my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment