Saturday, June 25, 2011

Angry Birds Coloring Pages

Coloring table
Today is my son's Angry Birds birthday party, and I'm taking care of some loose ends. I decided I needed a couple of activities to keep kids busy while waiting for others to arrive or during any possible down times that might occur during the party. One activity will be a "Toss Across" game I altered to go with my Angry Birds theme, and the other will be a table laid out with Angry Birds coloring pages.


I simply have a table set up with a pile of about twenty five miscellaneous Angry Birds papers along which I set out four mini pails (I had these left over from another party, but any cups would work) filled with a variety of crayons. Easy, thematic, and if I have any pages left, I can send them home with some of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment