Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo Journal (07/16/11 - 07/22/11)


07.16.11 - Lego wall.



07.17.11 - All gone.

07.18.11 - Playing with a sea monster.

07.19.11 - Doughnut!

07.20.11 - A day of surprises.

07.21.11 - Chopsticks with dinner.

07.22.11 - Brushing her hair.

I've been dreaming of travel this week. It's something that usually makes me happy but currently makes me sad because I can't do it much these days. I feel bad because I know that my life is really good and that I have a lot to be grateful for, but there's a part of me that wants something more. I don't know what exactly,... just... more.

So I've been trying to catch up on some blog posts lately. I still have about ten posts started that I just haven't taken the time to finish. Sometimes I think that if you don't finish a sentence you start in life, you end up with this "thing" that's just hanging out there -- unfinished business unraveling over time.

After a person has lived her life, she is usually remembered for what she did, and not what she intended to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment