Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Clothing Journal (Days 22-28)







Day 22 - striped tank, below knee dark gray skirt, gray lightweight sweater,  brown belt,  burgundy flats, Bulgarian silver/porcelain earrings





Day 23 - black racerback tank (layered beneath), black "little girl" t-shirt, gray striped skirt, black booties





Day 24 - black tube top (layered beneath), pink tube dress, gray sweatshirt w/ black accents, black sneakers





Day 25 - black tank (layered beneath), gray child sweatshirt, knee-length black jersey skirt, black buckled boots





Day 26 - black striped t-shirt (layered beneath), red sweater t-shirt, knee-length gray skirt, burgundy flats






Day 27 - gray long-sleeved t-shirt, blue obi skirt, gray canvas jacket, gray flats






Day 28 - cadet blue dress, brown sweater, brown belt, brown knee-high socks, brown boots, pink scarf








Clothing item repeats: brown belt (days 22, 28), burgundy flats (days 22, 26)

Comments: I've been a little tired lately, so I've had difficulty putting outfits together. I should start putting my outfits together on a hanger while I think of them, because I can never remember them when I'm sleepy! Part of my problem is that I can't remember what I've worn and what I haven't. I'm thinking about printing out all of the photos and putting them all into a book for reference.

Since I'm just two days away from finishing my 30-day, different outfit each day project, I've decided I still have a ton of outfit possibilities, so I'm committing to doing this for at least another full week. I'm not sure how long this will run, but I'm pretty sure I could last another three weeks if I put my mind to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment