Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project : 30-Day Clothing Journal

I have a clothing problem. Maybe it's two problems, I don't know. Somehow, I feel like I have way more clothing than I should while simultaneously feeling like I have "nothing" to wear. And I get into a clothing rut where I wear the same outfits over and over again. So I've decided I need to use my clothing better. Use it or donate it!

Every day for thirty days, I plan to wear a different outfit and to record those outfits here in my clothing journal. I figure that by forcing myself to wear something different for thirty days, I will need to get more creative with my clothing and hopefully I'll figure out what works, what doesn't, and what needs to change so it does work. I'll also have a record of some outfits that I do like so that I can remember them for another day. I actually already began this process on September first, so I'll be posting my first week of photos some time tomorrow.

Do you feel like you have a closet full of "nothing" to wear? Maybe you should join me and try a 30-day clothing challenge yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment