Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello Kitty Lantern Decoration


Because I turned our dining room pendant into an Angry Bird for my son's Angry Birds party this last summer, I figured I should give my daughter equal treatment and decorate the pendant in honor of my daughter's Hello Kitty theme.

This was a pretty simple project: print out the pieces of Hello Kitty (see below), cut them out, and then attach the pieces to the pendant using double sided tape. The most difficult part of the project was connecting the ears, but after bending the bottoms of the ears, they attached just fine.

My daughter is thrilled!

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Sanriotown is the official Hello Kitty fans site. It features Sanrio characters like My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Pochacco, Dear Daniel, Chococat, and many others.Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Do you have the actual downloadable file? That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete