Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Christmas Photo

My family has a problem. Specifically, my family has a problem taking family photos in which all of us look normal. Seriously, I don't know what the deal is, but in every photo we take together, one of us ends up looking silly or downright crazy. So this year, I decided I'd take individual photos of us and put them all together.


I think the end result looks pretty cute!  I was pleased everyone went along with wearing my props without whining. And I had to take several photos of everyone -- especially the kids -- or else one of these would have ended up on the front of our Christmas card this year...


... and that wouldn't have been pretty. Here's what the cards look like.


(Shhhh!... I couldn't resist sharing a couple of silly ones on the back of the card.)


So if you can't get a good photo of your family together, try to take some good photos apart!

2 comments:

  1. I received your card today. It is the most thoughtful card I've received in years. Way to go, Jenny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you, Ms. Bannon! Here's to many more years of creative card ideas!

    ReplyDelete