Sunday, January 1, 2012

Creative New Year!

2011 was a wonderful year! 

I began taking photos and documenting some of my creative projects last Spring and then last Summer I finally broke down and began blogging. Yeah, blogging! I am amazed each day by how this blog has changed who I am: I am more "me" because of it, and I have so much more confidence about that "me."

In December, my tiny little blog surpassed 10,000 views. I'm so thankful to everyone who has stopped by to browse my little piece of the world! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also in December, one of my posts was featured on ParentMap.com. I love ParentMap -- such a lovely little guide for parents and a wonderful free publication available all over the greater Seattle area. And they have great taste -- I'm particularly fond of the project they decided to showcase! Thank you, ParentMap!


As for the future... I have all sorts of creative plans for the coming year. I can't wait to get started on some of them, and I look forward to sharing them on this blog. I also look forward to adjusting my blogging to fit the seasons a bit better. As this blog gets more traffic, I find that I must begin planning my posts further in advance -- after all, no one wants to read about Valentine's Day cards after Valentine's Day. And while this will be a bit of a challenge for me in the beginning, I know it will be rewarding in the end!

Thank you so much for visiting The Contemplative Creative! I hope it inspires you to live a more creative life and that you stop by again some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment