Monday, January 9, 2012

More Angry Birds Party Favors

I've had so much traffic from folks who need ideas for throwing an Angry Birds party. So I decided to tack on another post to include all of the other ideas I've run across for Angry Birds party favors. Enjoy!

Angry Birds card game
image via thinkgeek.com

Angry Birds fruit gummies
image via angrybirdssnacks.com

Angry Birds backpack clipsimage via shop.angrybirds.com 

Angry Birds bottle cap necklaces
image via etsy.com/shop/mlflores08

Angry Birds magnets
image via shop.angrybirds.com

Angry Birds t-shirt
image via amazon.com

Angry Birds pensimage via amazon.com 

Angry Birds puzzle erasersimage via amazon.com

Angry Birds pencil toppers
image via amazon.com

image via etsy.com/shop/Geekopolis

Angry Birds puzzle
image via amazon.com
If I run across anything else, I'll try to add it to this list. Happy party planning!

3 comments:

  1. I plan to run another Angry Birds post for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished perusing your Angry Birds party posts. I really want to thank you for all of this awesome information and images! Most of the AB stuff out there is super expensive and your ideas will really stretch my son's party budget so we can do more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. I've been doing a lot of googling about Angry Birds party supplies. I found some good ideas here, too, if anyone is interested in more Angry Birds: http://www.birthdaypartykidz.com/angry-birds-party-supplies/.

    ReplyDelete