Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Popping Hallway


Sometimes it's just too stormy to play outside. That's when it's time to get a little creative. Truthfully, many of the activities I've set up for my kids lately come from the child inside of me that just always wanted to try something but never had the opportunity. This was one of those times.


Someone sent me a package before Easter that was filled with bubble wrap. So we decided to have a little bit of fun popping the bubbles. My son and I laid out the pieces of bubble wrap down a long hallway.


And then my kids had fun experimenting with popping the wrap.

They ran on it,... 


... they jumped on it,...


... and they stomped on it.


My son tried cartwheels on the bubble wrap,...


... and my daughter tried some forward rolls.


My kids loved that they could spend as long as they wanted poking at the bubbles.


And they had so much fun when I cranked up some tunes and encouraged them to boogie down the hallway.


I love free entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. Between the bubble wrap in the hallway and turning your stairs into a slide with boxes, you have got to be *thee* most fun mom ever.

    ReplyDelete