Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nana's Easter Baskets


Well, my daughter's health is finally in a holding pattern, so this week I was able to find the time to help put some Easter baskets together for a Nana's four grandchildren. Just in time, too! There just aren't enough hours in a day!


First I gathered the items. Some items were based on the children's interests and some items had a general Easter or Spring feel.


Then I tried to unify the color palettes for each basket by wrapping items or changing ribbon colors on items that were outside of decided color schemes.


I lined Marché Baskets from The Container Store with coordinating tissue paper to add more color and to prevent items from slipping through each basket's holes. Then I filled the baskets placing taller items toward the back of each basket and shorter items toward the front.


Just like the grandchildren, each basket ended up having a unique personality. I look forward to hearing how the kids like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment