Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Disneyland Resort


We spent two magical days in Disneyland.




My kids are still pretty young so we spent most of our time enjoying the little kid rides. My son tends to be overly cautious, so he won't try a roller coaster. I think my daughter would absolutely love roller coasters, but she won't try anything if her big brother looks scared. Fortunately there were still plenty of rides for them to ride despite their apprehension.



Little details like Mickey pretzels were a definite winner for my kids! They made all of us giggle!



And my daughter fell in love with Perry. She insisted on holding his front leg throughout the park.



But we felt the real magic happened at night!



Our first night, we were amazed by the night transformation that occurred in Disneyland Park with it's colorful lights and fireworks.



Our second night, we enjoyed the neon lights and World of Color show at Disney California Adventure Park.

We all had a fantastic time! We'll wait a few more years to bring our kids back, and I'm sure our experience will be completely different!



Cost: $185 ages 10+, $172 ages 3-9, two day/park hopper tickets
Distance from LAX: about 33 miles, or 45 minutes
What to see: Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Frontierland, New Orleans Square, Grizzly Peak, Paradise Pier, Cars Land, and so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment