Sunday, November 4, 2012

After Soccer Snacks


Sometimes I'm asked to do something that shouldn't take much time at all and I somehow find a way to turn it into a "project." I just can't help myself! I was asked to provide snacks for my kids' soccer teams and for some reason the idea of just handing over the snacks without any creative touches made me feel like I wasn't doing what I was put on this planet to do. So I went ahead and added a simple little embellishment to make an otherwise plain snack bag into something a little more personal.


All I did was bag up the post game snacks (juice box, cheese crackers, and an orange) into brown lunch bags and then I "sealed" the bags with address label sized stickers that I printed out with the kids' team names on them. The idea to bag up the snacks came from some of the other parents who had bagged their snacks previous weeks -- an idea that saves a ton of time when kids are scrambling around after a game and ready to head home.

After I was finished I was so pleased with the look that I decided that I'll probably use the same technique some day for party favor bags.

Good game, Dragons!

1 comment:

  1. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete