Monday, December 17, 2012

Bedroom Wreaths


One of the benefits of going up to the mountains for a Christmas tree is that your tree is seldom perfect. An imperfect tree means extra branches to cut and use for wreath-making. What I decided to do this year was to make one wreath for each of my kid's bedroom doors. I customized the wreath colors to match their bedrooms and the smell of the branches is absolutely heavenly. I love that the Christmas tree smell is now elsewhere in my house!


Some over-the-door wreath hangers I already had worked great for holding the wreaths without any damage to my doors. I think these were from Potterybarn quite a few years ago. My mom had them personalized with "Merry Christmas" and "Feliz Navidad."

I'm having fun decking the halls this year! I hope your Christmas is full of wonderful creative opportunities, colorful memories, and loving family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment