Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sketchy Silence

Often I get a little nervous if I suddenly realize my kids have been quiet for a long time. I can never be sure if they are quietly climbing the rickety bookcase upstairs, or if they are taking pictures of themselves in my underclothes, or maybe they are "fishing" in one of our toilets.

Seriously, who knows what they could be up to in all of that... silence?!?

Well, imagine my surprise when my son emerged from the quiet abyss with this:

"Seattle"

Hmmmn.

Maybe I need to leave them alone in their silence a little bit more often.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just discovered your blog, and think it is just charming. Thanks for sharing all your fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a lot of fun sharing on my little blog and I love having folks like you stop by!

      Delete