Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (kid baked)


What did you make?
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CUPCAKES





Where did you find this recipe?
JEANINE SHARED THIS RECIPE ON HER BLOG, FAITHFULLY GLUTEN FREE.

Did you make any changes to the recipe?
YES. I ADDED NO RASPBERRY EXTRACT IN THE CUPCAKES OR FROSTING. I USED OLIVE OIL, NOT CANOLA OIL, RICE MILK INSTEAD OF MILK, AND I USED EARTH BALANCE SOY FREE BAKING STICKS INSTEAD OF BUTTER.  I ALSO PUT RASPBERRIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CUPCAKES AFTER I BAKED THEM.





Did you enjoy making this recipe?
YES!

What did you like most about this recipe?
THEY TASTED DELICIOUS.




What was your least favorite part?
NOTHING!

How does it taste?
UMMMM.... AZING!



Do you think other kids could make this recipe?
ABSOLUTELY!




Would you make this recipe again in the future?
YES!



No comments:

Post a Comment