Monday, February 29, 2016

Banana Strawberry Cupcakes (kid baked)


What did you make?
BANANA STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES





Where did you find this recipe?
I COMBINED THREE RECIPES. I USED THIS RECIPE FOR BANANA CUPCAKES WITH HONEY CINNAMON FROSTING FROM MY SIMPLE KITCHEN FOR THE CUPCAKE PART, THIS STRAWBERRY COULIS RECIPE FROM EPICURIOUS FOR THE CUPCAKE FILLING, AND THIS RECIPE FOR REAL STRAWBERRY FROSTING THAT WAS POSTED ON ALLRECIPES.

Did you make any changes to the recipes?
YES. FOR THE CUPCAKE PART I USED  BOB'S RED MILL GLUTEN FREE 1-TO-1 BAKING FLOUR INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL FLOUR AND LEFT OUT THE CINNAMON IN THE RECIPE. I INJECTED THE STRAWBERRY COULIS INTO THE CUPCAKES USING A BABY MEDICINE SYRINGE. FOR THE FROSTING I USED EARTH BALANCE SOY FREE BAKING STICKS INSTEAD OF BUTTER.





Did you enjoy making this recipe?
YES.

What did you like most about this recipe?
JUST KNOWING THAT I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF.




What was your least favorite part?
NOTHING.

How does it taste?
DELICIOUS.




Do you think other kids could make this recipe?
YES.


  

Would you make this recipe again in the future?
YES.




No comments:

Post a Comment