Friday, February 26, 2016

Decorative Mending


I've been wearing a pair of pants that I love a little too much lately. I honestly don't own many pairs of pants, and I've been cold, so my skirts just haven't cut it. As I was going through my closet to see what other options I had, I noticed a pair of pants just like my favorites hanging in the way back of my closet behind my Summer clothing. Why were they in the back? Because they had holes in them!

Well, time to remedy that situation! I decided it was the perfect opportunity for me to try my hand at some decorative mending!




It's pretty fun! I just dug out a few colors of embroidery floss and went wild. 


Now I kind of want to go through the rest of my closet to see what else I can attack! I'll let you know if I find anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment